K1 Visa Fiancé Visa and K3 Marriage Visa                                            

young couple in loveThe K-1 Visa or Visa or fiancé visa. If you are a US citizen thinking of marrying a foreign national and tying the knot in the United States you would most likely apply for K-1 visa. The K-1 visa allows your fiancé to spend up to 90 days or three months with you before marriage. The advantage to a K-1 visa is that this is a one step process and much easier to prove your relationship. The fiancé visa is processed within the United States meaning it will be approved faster than the K-3 visa which is approved in the consulate of the country where the marriage took place. The drawback is if the wedding doesn’t occur within 90 days your finance must return to their own Country and the visa process must continue. Another drawback is the paperwork must be filled out perfectly otherwise the visa application might be delayed.

The K-3 Visa or Marriage Visa. You should apply for this visa if you are planning to marry overseas. It is easier in a sense that you will not need to prove your commitment to marriage as thoroughly to the US government, your spouse will receive immediate US residency and you are free to travel in and out of the country. The drawbacks are the American citizen applying for the K-3 marriage visa must receive permission from the United States government to marry abroad. All documents must be translated into English and the paper work is not processed in the United States but rather in the country where you are married.

It is critical to have a US immigration professional work assist you when applying for a K1- or K3 visa as any documentation error can cause a hold up in beginning your new life here.

Fadi Kayyali, Inc


Fadi Kayyali, LLM Immigration Specialist

Fadi Kayyali Fadi Kayyali has dedicated his legal career to immigration law. During his 11 years in practice he has successfully obtained hundreds of immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions. He is widely regarded as an expert in his field and has authored numerous articles regarding legal immigration. Mr. Kayyali, a native of Jordan earned Fadi Kayyali obtained his first law degree at the University of Jordan. Thereafter moved to the United States to partake in the International Legal Society as International Legal Adviser. Mr. Kayyali completed his post graduate degree in law (LL.M) from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Mr. Kayyali’s started his legal career in the US in 2003 when he worked for Jones Day Law Firm, one of the most reputable law firms in the US and the world.

Mr. Kayyali dedicated his legal career in immigration law where he handled various non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions. Mr. Kayyali has over 11 years of extensive immigration experience and wrote hundreds of articles about immigration in different newspapers. Mr. Kayyali is a recognized advocate for those wishing to receive L-1A visas, E-2 visas, EB-5, H-1B, H-2B, B-1 and B-2 Visas, I-140 petition, I-485 petition, VAWA (violence against women act) petitions, F-1 student visas, J-1 student exchange visas, waivers I-601 applications, asylum applications, K-1 and K-3 visas, Eb-2 and Eb-3 applications and NIW (national interest waiver) petitions.

Mr. Kayyali also is a civil right activist, he owns and a member of several civil right organizations.

Mr. Kayyali is a member of the American Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association and Ohio Bar Association as a foreign lawyer .Mr. Kayyali is not licensed to practice law in any civil or criminal matters but he can handle all your immigration paperwork with USCIS. Mr. Kayyali has over 13 years of experience dealing with USCIS and his approval rate is outstanding.

Mr. Kayyali is fluent in English and Arabic.


· Business visa
· Family immigration


Most powerful team of immigration experts

We've helped hundreds of immigrants get their green cards.


A wise investment in your future. Get a green card in a few months by investing $500,000.                           
Apply for US citizenship in 5 years.

Page 1 of 2

Immigration Services

Types of Visas

The United States Government issues 185 types of visas. We are please to provide our expertise in helping you obtain your visa, and invite you to explore this list commonly issued visas–the Tourist B-1 visa, the Lottery visa DV 2019, the Investment E1 visa, E2 visa, EB-5 visa Employer Sponsored H visa, Student Research J visa, Fiancé K visa, Manager or Executive L-1 visa, and the Outstanding Ability O visa.

Popular Visas...


We provide full immigration services related to business and investment visas such as Eb-5, E-2, and L visas along with processing green card petitions. We have you live, work and invest in US.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Get in touch

Request a Consultation

We invite you to contact or visit us.

24700 Center Ridge Rd., Suite 310,  Westlake, OH 44145, USA
Tel: +1-440-835-4766
Whatsapp: +1-848-391-7882
Fax: +1-848-628-0212

We also have offices in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and the UAE. Please visit our contact page (en | ar)  for details.

Sign up for our enewsletter



“Dear Mr. Kayyali, I would love to thank you for the time and dedication spent on my application and I absolutely appreciate all the work put into my case. The wonderful staff you have went above and beyond to make sure everything was done in a timely manner. Best regards. ”

Saeed A.