K1 and K3 Visas: Fiancé and Marriage Visa

                                            K1 Visa Fiancé Visa and K3 Marriage Visa                                            

young couple in loveThe K-1 Visa or Visa or fiancé visa. If you are a US citizen thinking of marrying a foreign national and tying the knot in the United States you would most likely apply for K-1 visa. The K-1 visa allows your fiancé to spend up to 90 days or three months with you before marriage. The advantage to a K-1 visa is that this is a one step process and much easier to prove your relationship. The fiancé visa is processed within the United States meaning it will be approved faster than the K-3 visa which is approved in the consulate of the country where the marriage took place. The drawback is if the wedding doesn’t occur within 90 days your finance must return to their own Country and the visa process must continue. Another drawback is the paperwork must be filled out perfectly otherwise the visa application might be delayed.

The K-3 Visa or Marriage Visa. You should apply for this visa if you are planning to marry overseas. It is easier in a sense that you will not need to prove your commitment to marriage as thoroughly to the US government, your spouse will receive immediate US residency and you are free to travel in and out of the country. The drawbacks are the American citizen applying for the K-3 marriage visa must receive permission from the United States government to marry abroad. All documents must be translated into English and the paper work is not processed in the United States but rather in the country where you are married.

It is critical to have a US immigration professional work assist you when applying for a K1- or K3 visa as any documentation error can cause a hold up in beginning your new life here.

Immigration Services

Types of Visas

The United States Government issues 185 types of visas. We are please to provide our expertise in helping you obtain your visa, and invite you to explore this list commonly issued visas–the Tourist B-1 visa, the Lottery visa DV 2019, the Investment E1 visa, E2 visa, EB-5 visa Employer Sponsored H visa, Student Research J visa, Fiancé K visa, Manager or Executive L-1 visa, and the Outstanding Ability O visa.

Popular Visas...


We provide full immigration services related to business and investment visas such as Eb-5, E-2, and L visas along with processing green card petitions. We have you live, work and invest in US.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Get in touch

We invite you to contact or visit us.

24700 Center Ridge Rd., Suite 310,  Westlake, OH 44145, USA
Tel: +1-440-835-4766
Whatsapp: +966-50-565-5535
Fax: +1-848-628-0212

Tel: +1-440-835-4766
Whatsapp: +966-50-565-5535



“Dear Mr. Kayyali, I would love to thank you for the time and dedication spent on my application and I absolutely appreciate all the work put into my case. The wonderful staff you have went above and beyond to make sure everything was done in a timely manner. Best regards. ”

Saeed A.